Spencer Insurance Fall Safety Tips and Valuable Information
As the summer has ended the Fall season begins. Hopefully most of you were able to spend some time this summer relaxing and recharging yourself. Now is the time to take some action to prepare for the winter months. Fall cleanup around your home can save you valuable money and times by reducing homeowner’s claims.
Here are some Fall Tips and information:
- October 3rd to October 9th is Fire Prevention week. The theme of this year’s Fire Prevention Week is “Learn the sounds of fire safety.” When you hear the chirp make sure you replace the battery or replace the smoke detector. If you hear the smoke detector leave the house and call the fire department when you are safely outside.
- Check out our Fall Maintenance tips for your Home and Auto.
- September is Life Insurance Awareness Month.
- “Like” our Spencer Insurance Agency’s Facebook Page to get updates about Life insurance
- Check out Rachel’s Story. If you have been putting off getting life insurance this is a must read. See why Rachel wished she did not wait. Thank you, Rachel, for sharing your story
- Open enrollment is coming for Group Life insurance and Group Long Term disability Insurance. Check out the following articles
Spencer Insurance Agency hopes you have a wonderful Fall. This is a beautiful time of year in our area so make sure you get out and enjoy the season of Fall. Contact us if you have any questions about the contents of this page or would like us to review your insurance.
Fall Maintenance Tips for your Home and auto
- Prepare a winter emergency Kit for your home and auto. Check this out for some kit ideas.