Wedding Protector Plan
- Request a quote.
- Make changes to your policy.
- Submit a billing inquiry.
- Consider what could go wrong.
- Check out these other tips when planning your special wedding day.
Wedding insurance helps make things right when things go wrong.
Your wedding day is one of the most exciting days of your life. Not only have you been dreaming about it and preparing for your special wedding day, but you are also spending a lot of money to make it extra special. Your wedding day is an investment, one in which you want to make sure you protect now more than ever. Your wedding day can be protected by purchasing a wedding protector plan at a low cost.
For as little as $160, and no deductibles, your wedding insurance policy can protect you from a variety of situations such as:
- No wedding dress or tuxedo: You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits: We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost rings: You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe weather: If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation shutdown: If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their immediate family from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos: If your photographer’s film or data storage is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to duty: If the bride and groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged gifts: You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden illness: If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their immediate family from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue requires insurance: As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor liability: As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage when you purchase liability coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional expense: If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event, but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
Let us help you ensure your wedding day is protected. Call us today at 215-885-2200 for a no obligation review of your wedding insurance needs. Or CLICK HERE to get in touch with us. Our professional family experts will review with you the amount of insurance for your wedding budget needs, so you can protect your very special investment, which is your wedding day.
This is also the perfect time to consider Travel Insurance to protect your honeymoon getaway.