Driving to Canada or renting a car?


canadian flag

All of us at Spencer Insurance Agency hope you are having a wonderful summer.  Every summer two of the most frequently asked questions Spencer Insurance Agency is asked are:

  1. Do I need a special Canadian ID card if I am driving my car into Canada this summer?
  2. If I rent a car should I buy the rental company’s insurance?

If you are driving your car into Canada this summer you do need a special Canadian ID card.  You just need to call or email our office and we will arrange to have one sent to you. The second question is a little more complicated.  There are many pros and cons on purchasing insurance through your rental car provider.  Spencer Insurance has more information on our website to help you make a decision on purchasing the coverage.  Check out the auto FAQs on our website. As always feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.  Thank you for your business and enjoy the summer months.

Call us at 215-885-2200 with any questions.


More To Explore

Scroll to Top
Skip to content