We are excited to announce our re-designed Spencer Insurance Teen Driver Website designed for the parents of Teen Drivers!
This Website is designed specifically to help the parents of teen drivers. I remember the highs and lows of teaching my four children to drive. Actually my wife, Tammy did a much better job of teaching our children how to become safe drivers. I wish we had the tools available to you when Tammy and I were teaching our four children to drive.
On the website we have many tools to help you:
- Our “Safe Teen Driver Guide” has 16 lessons you can use when you are taking your teen out to learn how to drive.
- SPENCER’S TIPS: “7 Costly Mistakes Parents Make When Buying Insurance for Teen Drivers.” Don’t make these mistakes.
- Our parent/teen contract – Set up the rules before your teen starts driving and the consequences if the rules are not followed.
- Links to the PA, NJ and DE Department of Motor Vehicles
- Links to a website to find safe cars for your teen to drive
- Our Blog with topics to help you train your teen to be a safe driver
- Many more Free Reports on topics helpful to the parents of teen drivers
- A list of local Driver Education Schools
Make sure you talk to us about reviewing your auto insurance policy to make sure you have the proper coverage now that you have teen drivers. I would also recommend you purchase an umbrella policy. Call us today at 215-885-2200for a review of your coverage!
Your friends at Spencer Insurance Agency, Inc.,