Our office has no power or phone service at this time.
As soon as it is restored we will let you know.
We are concerned for our clients who need to make claims. Here is a listing of our companies claims phone numbers. Please call them directly to speed up the claims process. Once phone service is restored you should be able to leave a voicemail for us. We will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Here are the claim numbers:
Travelers Insurance – 800-252-4633
Travelers Flood – 800-505-0193
Grange Insurance – 800-445-3030
Safeco Insurance – 866-472-3326
Main Street America Group – 877-425-2467
Progressive Insurance – 800-925-2886
Electric Insurance – 866-424-6201
Foremost Insurance – 800-527-3907
GMAC Insurance – 800-468-3466
Ohio Casualty – 866-255-5530
For the safety of our staff, Spencer Insurance Agency will be closed on Monday. However, we will monitor our voice mail and email so please contact us. Please call claims directly to our companies (see below) as this will speed up the claims process. Below you will find some vaulable information to help you through this storm.
We are here to help you. . .
We hope all our clients and friends are safe after this recent storm. Spencer Insurance Agency is here to help you recover from Sandy. Hopefully the following information will be useful for you.
If you need to make a claim with your insurance company here are some tips:
- Call the claim into the company as soon as possible. Check out our WEBSITE for claim phone numbers for our companies.
- Due to the volume of claims you may not get through to the company on your first try. Try a few times as it is best for you to call the company directly. This way the claim process gets started immediately. If you call our agency the company will need to contact you before they can start the process. However, if you cannot get through to your company after a number of attempts call our office at 215-885-2200.
- The companies Spencer Insurance Agency represent are top notch companies with outstanding claims service, however due to the volume of claims and limited access to the damage an adjustor may have a hard time getting out to see you. Take the following precautions:
- Protect your property and make any temporary repairs necessary to protect your house and its contents and minimize hazards. Move your property to a protected site if necessary.
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Do not throw anything away as the insurance company’s adjustor will need to inspect the damaged property. You can move damaged property outside your house.
- Start an inventory of the damaged property.
- Call our office if you have any questions or concerns about your claim.
- Beware of contractors who knock on your door and offer to help. Check out these tips from FEMA when hiring a contractor after a natural disaster:
- Here are a couple websites with tips on what to do after an Hurricane.
Dealing with the aftermath of a natural disaster can be very upsetting emotionally and financially. At Spencer Insurance Agency we are here to help this process go as smoothly as possible. Give us a call at 215-885-2200 if you have any questions or concerns about your claim. When you call our office you get our voice mail please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact us on our website.
Charlie Spencer, CLU
Spencer Insurance Agency, Inc.