If you have a teen driver continue reading. If not, forward this message to a friend or family member who is a parent of a teen driver. You will be doing them a favor.
I remember when my four children were teen drivers. My head was spinning. I had to teach them how to drive safely and pay those high rates for car insurance. Now that I have grandchildren I look forward to watching my children navigate through this process.
Spencer Insurance has help for parents of teen drivers. Check out our website designed just for parents of teen drivers.
What is on the website?
- A list of driving schools – email us if you know another good one.
- Tips and suggestions
- Parent – teen driving contract
- 101 Safe Teen Driving Tips
- 7 costly mistakes parent make
- Links to the PA, NJ and DE motor vehicle sites to learn how to get a permit
- A link to our “Safe Teen Driving Course”
Spencer Insurance understands this is an important and stressful time. Let us help you navigate through this process.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
“Your Protection and Peace of Mind is our only Business.”