Spencer Insurance Agency wants to help you, the parents of teen drivers. This was the reason behind the Spencer Insurance Agency’s Parent of Teen Drivers website.
Here are some statistics in an article by teendriversource.org:
- 75% of serious teen crashes are due to critical errors such as:
- Lack of scanning that is needed to detect and respond to hazards
- Going too fast for road conditions
- Being distracted by something inside or outside of the car.
- Two or more peer passengers more than triples the risk of a fatal crash with a teen at the wheel.
- Seat belts save lives. How many times have we seen local news reports where a passenger was thrown from the back seat of a car because he was not wearing a seat belt?
Spencer Insurance Agency can help the parents of teen drivers in many ways. We currently have several car insurance companies with very competitive rates for parents with teen drivers in the Philadelphia area. These competitive car insurance rates mean you don’t have to sacrifice coverage to save money on your car insurance premiums.
Spencer Insurance Agency has a website designed for the “Parents of Teen Drivers.” This website includes:
- Tips and suggestions for parents of teen drivers
- Information on some local driving schools
- Links to Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware DMV
- Link to a Safe Teen Driver Course providing 16 hours of lessons. Most states require parents to drive with their teen drivers for at least 50 hours. This course will help you in planning 16 of those hours.
Remember, the best way we teach our children to drive safely is by our example. Contact us today to find out more about how Spencer Insurance Agency can help you with your teen drivers.
Spencer Insurance Agency was the Winner of Best Insurance Agency in 2015 – 2016 – 2017