Life insurance can be purchased online. Is that a good idea?
- What happens when your 20 year term rate guarantee is up and you still need coverage?
- What happens if you become disabled and can’t afford the life insurance premium?
- How do you change beneficiaries?
- Did you know naming minor children as contingent beneficiaries is a bad idea?
- What should you do with your life insurance if you get separated or divorced?
Yes, the devil is in the details. Contact Spencer Insurance Agency for a life insurance quote or review. Charlie and Steve has over 30 years of experience in life insurance. Charlie has earned his CLU (Certified Life Underwriter) designation.